Interested in Recieving Services?


TLC is contracted with the State of Arizona, Department of Economic Security, and Division of Developmental Disabilities

Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) Eligibility

  • Is the individual a resident of Arizona?
  • Does the individual have a diagnosis of one of the following disabilities?
    • Cognitive Disability
    • Cerebral Palsy
    • Autism
    • Epilepsy
  • Does the disability affect the individual functioning in three or more areas listed below?
    • Self-care: eating, hygiene, bathing, etc.
    • Receptive and expressive language: communicating with others
    • Learning: acquiring and processing new information
    • Mobility: moving from place to place
    • Self-direction: managing personal finances, protecting self-interest, or making independent decisions that may affect the well-being
    • Capacity for independent living: ability to live on one's own
    • Economic self-sufficiency: being able to financially support oneself


TLC Services is happy to help you navigate the eligibility process.


Children with developmental delay may also be eligible for services prior to receiving one of the diagnoses listed above simply because they are at risk. Developmental delay is measured if the child achieved less than 50% of developmental milestones in ONE area:

  • Physical
  • Cognitive
  • Language / Communication
  • Social / Emotional
  • Self-Help




If you are eligible or are receiving services from DDD and are looking for a new provider and/or provider agency, please contact us.

We will meet with you to discuss your specific needs and set you up with a provider that is a great fit. One of your many roles is to be an advocate for the families we serve and help them navigate through the DDD system. We are always here to help and welcome any questions you may have.

If it makes you more comfortable, you can select someone you know and trust to work with your loved one. We will certify and train the person of your choosing at no charge to them or you! If your child is over thee age of 18, as a parent, you are eligible to provide attendant care and habilitation services for you adult child and be financially compensated for it.